- Watch my latest TV commercial for Seamless / Grubhub!
- Check out Quiet Tiny Asian, the new web series by SJ&GINNY.
- Watch me on Search Party on TBS as "Kara" in Ep 6.
- Urban Teach Now, the comedy pilot written by/starring SJ is an official selection at the 2016 NYTVF and iTVFest. Watch trailer here.
- Watch me in the new HBO series, Divorce in Ep 8.
- Drive-by Street Harassment has gone viral with over 2 million views!
SJ is a Korean-American actor, writer, and very quiet, very tiny Asian. She is 1/2 of the sketch comedy duo, SJ&GINNY, known for pilots, web series and comedy videos, most recently in Urban Teach Now (Official Selection NYTVF 2016, iTVFest 2016), Feminist Babysitter and Drive-by Street Harassment. You can also see her on TV, on shows like HBO's Divorce and TBS's Search Party.
She performs with the children's theater company, The Story Pirates, where she sings, dances and screams. She's done improv improv and sketch at the PIT, UCB, and The Annoyance. As an actor, she studied at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting, T. Schreiber Studios and graduated from Cornell with a B.S. in Public Policy. SJ has worked as a math teacher with Teach For America and as an account executive for dishwashing soap in Big Advertising.