- SJ's short film SOOJUNG DREAMS OF FIJI in collab with Amazon and Funny Or Die, is available on Amazon Prime
- SJ will be performing in the play Tiny Daggers, a part of the Schreiber Shorts festival, 2/28 - 3/4 at Robert Moss Theater.
- Catch SJ in the new Adam McKay & Will Ferrell HBO series, Succession (Ep 3).
- See SJ in the new play Unpacking: A Ghost Story Told In The Dark at HERE Theater, NYC. July 26 - August 13. Tickets here.
- Watch SJ's latest TV commercial for Seamless / Grubhub!
- Check out Quiet Tiny Asian, the new web series by SJ&GINNY.
- Watch SJ on Search Party on TBS as "Kara" in Ep 6.
SJ is a Korean American actor, writer, and very quiet, very tiny Asian. She is known for the Amazon & Funny Or Die short film, Soojung Dreams Of Fiji, which she wrote and stars in. You can see her on TV in the upcoming series Succession on HBO and Search Party on TBS. She was highlighted in 2017 as an emerging voice redefining what it means to be Asian American by NBC Asian America. SJ’s also half of the sketch comedy duo, SJ&GINNY, known for Urban Teach Now (Official Selection NYTVF 2016), Quiet Tiny Asian, and Drive-by Street Harassment.
She is a proud company member of The Story Pirates, a nationally recognized children's theater company, most recently at The American Museum of Natural History in The Earth And Sun Show, a musical about the effects of climate change.
She's done improv improv and sketch at the PIT, UCB, and The Annoyance. As an actor, she studied at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting, T. Schreiber Studios and graduated from Cornell with a B.S. in Public Policy. SJ has worked as a math teacher with Teach For America and as an account executive for dishwashing soap in Big Advertising.
follow me on twitter: @soosonmyson / instagram: @sjsonmyson